• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

R6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call Error Message?

Unhappy Burner

Question

I just bought and downloaded Creator 2009. I can't burn an MP3. When I click on burn MP3 the program stops working and gives me an error message. Program: ...6)roxio Creator 2009\Roxio Central 4\RoxioCentralFx.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know what causes it and/or how to fix this issue? :angry2:

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem. When I go to Music Audio Burn MP3 CD, the program crashes and I get the error message under Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error, Program: Creator 2009 Ultimate RoxioCentral4\RoxioCentralFX.exe; R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call.

I am running Windows XP with 2 GB of memory and plenty of disk space. What other programs are good for buring music CD's?

I have the same problem. When I go to Music Audio Burn MP3 CD, the program crashes and I get the error message under Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error, Program: Creator 2009 Ultimate RoxioCentral4\RoxioCentralFX.exe; R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call.

I am running Windows XP with 2 GB of memory and plenty of disk space. What other programs are good for buring music CD's?

Same Problem?

Same Answer!

Archived