• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sp2 Install: Error Wrong Version

ConnRadd

Question

Error Message "Software Not Found"

Roxio Creator 2009 could not be located on your system.

Re-Install Roxio Creator 2009 and then run this patch again.

hmmm.... Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I installed this program which everything seemed to be working ok. Once I open the "Edit Video with VideoWave" and try to add a transition the program crashes. Ok, so I d/loaded the SP2 hoping it might fix this issue, but I keep getting the error message stated above. As well, I un-installed and reinstalled. Same issue!!

Very frustrating and I'm not sure what my options are...

Edited by ConnRadd

9 answers to this question

SP2 isn't going to fix the problem you described but the results indicate a deeper problem.

You really need to run through the Clean Install process which is pinned at the top of this forum.

Hang on to your SP2 download as you will want to apply that after the Clean Install.

I went through the whole process of the clean install, still the same issue. Software not found...

Is there a number for Tech Support?

I went through the whole process of the clean install, still the same issue. Software not found...

Is there a number for Tech Support?

What version of the software are you running? After clicking on the desktop icon, click on Help, then about this software. What does it say about the version number?

You don't have Creator 2009, then! You have Easy Media Creator 9, which is 2 versions behind Creator 2009.

The Creator 2009, SP2 patch isn't going to install on your computer.

Ugh, I should pay more attention. For the same price, I could have gotten Creator 2009.