effect background colours

kevinheath2511

Question

9 answers to this question

Right click on blank panel, and click on insert color panel. You have the same color selections as in version 7.

yes bruce, if you just want a coloured background for text etc...how do you get a different cloured background when using a video effect, if for example you have a still picture & apply say the sphere 3 dD effect, the effect background is in black, this is what id like to change, vw7 had an effect backround colour option!

yes bruce, if you just want a coloured background for text etc...how do you get a different cloured background when using a video effect, if for example you have a still picture & apply say the sphere 3 dD effect, the effect background is in black, this is what id like to change, vw7 had an effect backround colour option!

I am using VW7 and I can't find the option to change the "effect background colour". Could you tell me how you do it?

Forget my question .. I found it under the "Effects editor". Just have never done much with effects so did not see it before.

I am using VW7 and I can't find the option to change the "effect background colour". Could you tell me how you do it?

Forget my question .. I found it under the "Effects editor". Just have never done much with effects so did not see it before.

thats it walt..only it does not seem to be able to be done in vw8 on which my current production is in

thats it walt..only it does not seem to be able to be done in vw8 on which my current production is in

You can change the background color, but it may be a feature in the Deluxe version of EMC8 only Once you have the effect on the effects track, double click on the effect and the settings window will open. There you will find the drop down menu to change the color. I am not sure, but I thnk the Settings box will be blank if you have either the essentials or standard version of EMC8. If that is the case, you will not be able to change the background.

I don't see where you find the change effect background color in v7.

Hi, Patty

In version 7, pick "Sphere" from the list of Effects and drag it to the effects track. Double click on the Sphere effect and the Effects Editor will open. There you will see the option to change the effect color. Only the effects that display a background will have this option.

Hope that helps

Hi, Patty

In version 7, pick "Sphere" from the list of Effects and drag it to the effects track. Double click on the Sphere effect and the Effects Editor will open. There you will see the option to change the effect color. Only the effects that display a background will have this option.

Hope that helps

hey thanks all...looks loke i need to upgrade then!!..although this package from vw7 to vw8 was not cheap!

Archived