• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ac3 Audio Support

ptakdrozdak

Question

Hi there,

I got Creator Business v10 DVD (ver. 10.1.048) with my new HP laptop. I am trying to burn a video DVD but I am getting the following message: "One or more of the added files contain AC3 audio, which is not supported in this version of the product. Please see the Home Page for how to upgrade to a version with AC3 audio support". I ve found no usable information on Roxio site so far. Any idea what product should I upgrade to, please? Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Thank you! So Creator 2009 is AC3 compatible, right? Will I be able to burn my DVD with sound? Another question: Should I uninstall OEM version before installing Creator 2009? Your help is much appreciated, thank you for helping poor newbies like me:-)

Thank you for this information. I will try buying from Roxio. Thank you for your help!

Yes, yes, I would!

Review the system requirements, video card and cpu should be above the requirements. IE7 isn't needed and WMP11 only for somethings.

cd

Thank you! So Creator 2009 is AC3 compatible, right? Will I be able to burn my DVD with sound? Another question: Should I uninstall OEM version before installing Creator 2009? Your help is much appreciated, thank you for helping poor newbies like me:-)

Thank you for this information. I will try bying from Roxio. Thank you for your help!

The full version of any of the Roxio suites, from EMC 7, on, are AC3 compatible. I would dump the OEM version, prior to installing Creator 2009.

The full version of any of the Roxio suites, from EMC 7, on, are AC3 compatible. I would dump the OEM version, prior to installing Creator 2009.

OK. Thank you.

Yes, yes, I would!

Review the system requirements, video card and cpu should be above the requirements. IE7 isn't needed and WMP11 only for somethings.

cd

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

I got Creator Business v10 DVD (ver. 10.1.048) with my new HP laptop. I am trying to burn a video DVD but I am getting the following message: "One or more of the added files contain AC3 audio, which is not supported in this version of the product. Please see the Home Page for how to upgrade to a version with AC3 audio support". I ve found no usable information on Roxio site so far. Any idea what product should I upgrade to, please? Thank you.

You have an OEM version, which has been deliberately stripped down, so it is almost useless. If you are going to upgrade, upgrade to Roxio Creator 2009, which is the current version being sold.

Hi there,

Purposely crippled teaser version. Roxio's full current Retail version, Creator 2009. Look at Amazon and others for bargains!

Buying from the Roxio site gives you a 30 day return it if you don't like it option.

cd

You have an OEM version, which has been deliberately stripped down, so it is almost useless. If you are going to upgrade, upgrade to Roxio Creator 2009, which is the current version being sold.

Purposely crippled teaser version. Roxio's full current Retail version, Creator 2009. Look at Amazon and others for bargains!

Buying from the Roxio site gives you a 30 day return it if you don't like it option.

cd

Thank you for this information. I will try bying from Roxio. Thank you for your help!

Archived