Need Help In All Of Roxio Programs

Jackie12

I need some one to help me with some of these programs. I start with easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, it seen that this program is the only one that list the "name of the song" "The Artist Name" and The Duration of the song"

I have Easy media creator 10

and 7 but they one do the songs.

Easy CD Creator 5 platinum have problem with window xp and I loss a lot of cds trying to make them. there nothing wrong with my computer and cd burner just spin around and around when I make about 5 cd. I have to turn my computer off and leave it off for 20min before I can make 5 more cds.

Please if anyone can help me.

Edited by Jackie12

I need some one to help me with some of these programs. I start with easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, it seen that this program is the only one that list the "name of the song" "The Artist Name" and The Duration of the song"

I have Easy media creator 10

and 7 but they one do the songs.

Easy CD Creator 5 platinum have problem with window xp and I loss a lot of cds trying to make them. there nothing wrong with my computer and cd burner just spin around and around when I make about 5 cd. I have to turn my computer off and leave it off for 20min before I can make 5 more cds.

Please if anyone can help me.

What do you mean there is nothing wrong with your computer or burner? If you have to leave it off for 20 minutes then there is definitelly something wrong :blink: most likely with the burner. Why do you have to leave it off for 20 minutes?

What do you mean there is nothing wrong with your computer or burner? If you have to leave it off for 20 minutes then there is definitelly something wrong :blink: most likely with the burner. Why do you have to leave it off for 20 minutes?

Because I just brouht a new burner and had my computer clean up. I also read on this page some where that easy cd 5 don't work with windows xp. came here and update the software. I also can use other program I have and don't have any problem. I need a program that will give me the "Title of the song" The Artist name" and Duration of the song" to print up when I make a cd. easy cd 7 and 10 don't do this..

Thank you for answering.

Check this posty at the top of this forum for installing on XP

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=32401

It's also possible that your drive won't be included in the database and the program won't recognise it. After all, it is about 6 years old or more

I do have Internet version 7 and Windows Media playe 11 so do that mean I can not fix "Easy CD 5 Platinum?

1) You must not have "upgraded" Internet Explorer to version 7 or Windows Media Player to version 11 - both these "enhancements" break early versions of Easy CD Creator

If you can - remove both of them (despite what MS may say, neither of those two Vista backports are in any way 'critical' updates)

However, it's still possible that v5 won't recognise the drive

Can you tell me if easy CD/DVD Creator 6 Platinum work with xp and do it print up like 5 Platinum?

In what way is 10 not doing it right?

You should be able to alter the vertical and horizontal offsets to get it centred.

What I used to do was to print out on a sheet of plain paper and then use an old CD label sheet (with the labels peeled off) and see how my print out fitted - I then measured the amount it was out and used that to offset the printer layout

In what way is 10 not doing it right?

You should be able to alter the vertical and horizontal offsets to get it centred.

What I used to do was to print out on a sheet of plain paper and then use an old CD label sheet (with the labels peeled off) and see how my print out fitted - I then measured the amount it was out and used that to offset the printer layout

easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, it seen that this program is the only one that list the "name of the song" "The Artist Name" and The Duration of the song" together, The other 7 and 10 I will have to tpying in the missing Artist Name or songs. I don't know if I am explaining this right, but Easy CD 5 make a list of the songs, artist name and how long the songs is...