• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Poor Support Trying To Get Video Capture To Work

james5750

Question

A week after installing Creator 2009 I still can't get Video Capture to work and Roxio Technical support is no help. So far on two help tickets they have made suggestions that didn't work. When I tell them that they are never heard from again. I just submitted a third. Is this a fraudulent scam to get people to pay for premium support?

When I try to open Video Captur I get a message that "The Certificate file is missing or has been corrupted, Please reinstall." I have tried reinstalling the whole software package, and following the tech support suggestions. No change. I am running Vista Ultimate.

Anyone have a solution to the problem? Or how I can get &%#*! Roxio to help me without screwing me even more?

james5750

1 answer to this question

A week after installing Creator 2009 I still can't get Video Capture to work and Roxio Technical support is no help. So far on two help tickets they have made suggestions that didn't work. When I tell them that they are never heard from again. I just submitted a third. Is this a fraudulent scam to get people to pay for premium support?

When I try to open Video Captur I get a message that "The Certificate file is missing or has been corrupted, Please reinstall." I have tried reinstalling the whole software package, and following the tech support suggestions. No change. I am running Vista Ultimate.

Anyone have a solution to the problem? Or how I can get &%#*! Roxio to help me without screwing me even more?

james5750

Try a clean install, procedure discussed here.

Archived