How To Edit Dvd

goldgoddess

i want to make a dvd using selected segments from another dvd. is this possible? i would appreciate

any suggestions and or help. thanks so much cindy

Yes it is possible with the correct program. You will have to tell us what program you want to use and then we can offer some help. At the moment you have not supplied any information.

Once you have told us what program you have, your post can also be moved to the approriate forum.

Yes it is possible with the correct program. You will have to tell us what program you want to use and then we can offer some help. At the moment you have not supplied any information.

Once you have told us what program you have, your post can also be moved to the approriate forum.

I HAVE ROXIO CREATOR DE THANKS, CINDY

First, using all caps is the equivilant of shouting, and may reduce the chances of your getting an answer.

Second, the 'DE' indicates it is a Dell OEM [Original Equipment Mfgr] Version, and when a company buys the OEM rights, they usually have it customized (generally to have fewer capabilities, altho sometimes they add something from a newer Version), and they undertake to support it - for one thing, they know what is actually in it. They also have discussion forums, and the people who hang out there have Dell computers and know a lot more about them than the people who hang out here, who have Roxio full Version software.

Third, if you told an auto mechanic you had a Ford, he would want to know what model before he started repairing it. Same here. Roxio Creator DE comes in different Versions. Try opening one of the applications, go to 'help' in the menu bar, and click on 'About', and find out which Version you have. And report back without screaming.

Lynn

Edited by lynn98109

Cindy, If it is a commercial DVD , it probably has copy protection so regardless of what program, you will not be able to copy/edit it. See, you did leave out a lot of information.

We are not trying to be cruel; the forum is a two way street. The more information you can provide, the quicker and better answer you will get.

Which version? Open the program, go to My DVD and then click "about". You will see the version there. It will be a number starting with "8" as in 8.Xx.Xx etc or "9", or "10" or "11".