• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Jerky Picture

jnk2001

Question

I have the 2009 special edition. it captures but has a jerky picture and the audio works fine. I have directx10. every other aspect works well, except for the jerky picture. any suggestions? :unsure:

I have windows vista home premium on a dv7=1135nr. an amd processor. never had an amd processor before. not sure how well it works. seems to do fine with everything else.

5 answers to this question

Jerky picture…

There are 4 basic process – Capture – Edit – Author – Play

Where are you seeing a jerky picture?

Got Video Card drivers updated?

video cards all updated, jery pic is on the capture. all my probs with the program seem to be on the capture mode.

Jerky picture in capture view means nothing - its the final output that counts. What does the video look like after you have captured?

the experince I have is if it is jerky in the capture mode, it is jerky on the dvd and in the memory.. The audio is a different story. it is choppy on capture, but sounds fine on the dvd.

however, I do notice the more i use it, the better it becomes. seems kind of a pain tho.

the experince I have is if it is jerky in the capture mode, it is jerky on the dvd and in the memory.. The audio is a different story. it is choppy on capture, but sounds fine on the dvd.

however, I do notice the more i use it, the better it becomes. seems kind of a pain tho.

You didn't really answer the question???

We cannot help if you don't directly answer questions. What you said tells me you haven't really carried through to burning a DVD but are trying to hide that fact by dancing all around an answer :lol:

I have had this happen and have seen a reboot clear it up (lucky ;) ) or had to do the Clean Install (less than lucky :( )

Archived