• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Compatibility Issue

papa frank

Question

Hello, Installed Blackberry Desktop Manager (with Media Manager) it wiped out MyDVD9.0 on laptop.

Was told by support to reinstall MyDVD but I lost the DL and the license is over a year old so no download available.

I am considering Creator 2009 but concerned about Blackberry Media Manager Compatibility issues.

Thanks Frank M

5 answers to this question

That's interesting; is there a question in there?

Where did you get the original program? Is it an OEM that came with your computer? If so, go back to them (computer manufacturer) and get what you need to re-install. If you lost the disc or the DL, then I'm afraid you are SOL.

Search this site (and Blackberry's) for issues related to their version of Media Manager.

Question was will there be an issue with media manager and the new program.

ie if i install creator 09 will that mess up my blackberry desktop manager.

MyDVD was purchases through digital river.

:rolleyes: Well even though I did not like answers provided, I did buy Creator DL.

Followed Clean Install Instructions.

Removed DesktoMGR

Installed Creator 2009 ( some problems with DL) took two tries, and Two Installs, But Finally all is well.

And Blackberry Desktop is fine.

Vista Home

Thank you for your advice

:rolleyes: Well even though I did not like answers provided, I did buy Creator DL.

Followed Clean Install Instructions.

Removed DesktoMGR

Installed Creator 2009 ( some problems with DL) took two tries, and Two Installs, But Finally all is well.

And Blackberry Desktop is fine.

Vista Home

Thank you for your advice

Way to go you are on the fast track to becoming the Alpha Male in your pack :lol:

post-39730-1233137876.jpg

Thanks for letting us know your results!

I don't think any of us can really give you an answer…

You are just going to have to take the plunge. Buy it from Roxio:

Set a Restore point

Install it

Enjoy

No Joy??? Use the Restore point and return the product for a refund…

Now that is a Win-Win! Don't you wish you could do that at a car dealership :lol:

Hello, Installed Blackberry Desktop Manager (with Media Manager) it wiped out MyDVD9.0 on laptop.

Was told by support to reinstall MyDVD but I lost the DL and the license is over a year old so no download available.

I am considering Creator 2009 but concerned about Blackberry Media Manager Compatibility issues.

Thanks Frank M

That's interesting; is there a question in there?

Where did you get the original program? Is it an OEM that came with your computer? If so, go back to them (computer manufacturer) and get what you need to re-install. If you lost the disc or the DL, then I'm afraid you are SOL.

Search this site (and Blackberry's) for issues related to their version of Media Manager.

Archived