Roxio Does Not Detect My Cd/dvd Drive

nogoglo

Question

I hope someone can help

I opened Roxio Basic v9 which was installed in my computer when I bought it in 2007.

My os is Vista Home premium. It worked fine for a while but all of a sudden Roxio basic does not detect my CD/DVD drive, so I proceeded to remove the program from my computer with the idea in mind to reinstall it using Drive recovery which I did but some files did not reinstall and the program cannot reinstall.

Is there a way I can download the program from the Roxio site or is there another way to recover the program?

Please help me

1 answer to this question

I hope someone can help

I opened Roxio Basic v9 which was installed in my computer when I bought it in 2007.

My os is Vista Home premium. It worked fine for a while but all of a sudden Roxio basic does not detect my CD/DVD drive, so I proceeded to remove the program from my computer with the idea in mind to reinstall it using Drive recovery which I did but some files did not reinstall and the program cannot reinstall.

Is there a way I can download the program from the Roxio site or is there another way to recover the program?

Please help me

You need to contact your computer manufacturer, and ask them for a new recovery disc.

Archived