Installation Problem

bdl

Question

HELP!

I have the read the other posts that pertain to this issue and have been unsuccessful in using the "patch", renaming/deleting file dsetup.dll and doing a "clean install". The install always gets hung up during "installing EMC 11 content", saying you must install EMC 10 before installing content, then it rolls back and gives me a "Roxio Creator 2009 wizard interrupted".

What next???

Emachine T3624

Win SP-2

AMD 3000+ 2 GHz

960MB Ram

Nvidia V5200 256MB

2 answers to this question

OK, I did a complete uninstall according to posted instructions, downloaded, installed and ran 2009 contentdiscerror hotfix and disabled all startup apps and tried again to Creator 2009. It got about 1/3 of the way during install (installing Roxio creator 2009) and then rebooted. I then received an error "Roxwatch 11 module" -has encountered a problem and needs to close, (I did not send report)

I really don't know what to do with this, great reviews but only if you can use the #$^@ thing...

Brian

HELP!

I have the read the other posts that pertain to this issue and have been unsuccessful in using the "patch", renaming/deleting file dsetup.dll and doing a "clean install". The install always gets hung up during "installing EMC 11 content", saying you must install EMC 10 before installing content, then it rolls back and gives me a "Roxio Creator 2009 wizard interrupted".

What next???

Emachine T3624

Win SP-2

AMD 3000+ 2 GHz

960MB Ram

Nvidia V5200 256MB

Archived