Trouble Opening Saved Videowave Project

Juli Lester

Question

I created a video production on VideoWave and saved it to my computer as well as a memory/USB stick. I tried outputting, which seemed to have gone fine. when attempting to burn there was an error in coding. then when I attempted to pull my project up the next day it only opens the still images/photos of my production but not the video parts of production. plays w/ photos and music background but blank screen for videos. Error message on computer says it cannot locate the last known location of the video files in my computer. I saved it many times but for some reason the video portion of production will not pull up when I go to work on it again.

very frustrating after working ont the production for 2 days and now its gone. or maybe I just can't find it. Please help. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

I created a video production on VideoWave and saved it to my computer as well as a memory/USB stick. I tried outputting, which seemed to have gone fine. when attempting to burn there was an error in coding. then when I attempted to pull my project up the next day it only opens the still images/photos of my production but not the video parts of production. plays w/ photos and music background but blank screen for videos. Error message on computer says it cannot locate the last known location of the video files in my computer. I saved it many times but for some reason the video portion of production will not pull up when I go to work on it again.

very frustrating after working ont the production for 2 days and now its gone. or maybe I just can't find it. Please help. Thank you.

It sounds like you moved the video files, after you made your production. VideoWave does not embed any files, for obvious reasons. It only links to the location of the files, and if you move those files, the link is broken.

Either put the videos back to the location that they were, when you did your production, or point VideoWave to where they reside now.