Trouble with copying a cd...Please, I need help.

pureheart09

When trying to copy a cd, it seems like it is going along fine and then before it is through, i get a message saying something like, there is not enough room to fit all songs...Now, this is a 80 minute blank cd, and the cd i am trying to copy from is much less than the 80 minute alotment...I am sure this must be a simple problem but i am new at this and have no idea what to do to fix this problem...Thanks for any help.

When trying to copy a cd, it seems like it is going along fine and then before it is through, i get a message saying something like, there is not enough room to fit all songs...Now, this is a 80 minute blank cd, and the cd i am trying to copy from is much less than the 80 minute alotment...I am sure this must be a simple problem but i am new at this and have no idea what to do to fix this problem...Thanks for any help.

That isn't giving much information.

Which program are you using to do this?

What is the source of the files?

Are you getting an error message? If so, what EXACTLY does it say?

And some info on the computer, Operating System, and burner id string (see FREQUENT ANSWERS, pinned to the top of the board) would also be potentially useful.

Lynn

Archived