• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mac Os Error When Saving

rowdy268

Question

4 answers to this question

only trying to save so if I needed to make another copy of the disc later...

What kind of project are you trying to save? Which of Toast's windows are you in and what kind of files? I don't know why you would get any error choosing Save because the saved project only points to locations where the added files are located. It is useful for saving a project that you plan to modify at a later time. However, if you don't plan any changes it is better to choose Save as Disc Image because that copies the files into a disc image so there isn't a problem should the originals get moved or renamed in the Finder at a later time.

You burn your disc from the disc image using the Image File setting in the Copy window.

What kind of project are you trying to save? Which of Toast's windows are you in and what kind of files? I don't know why you would get any error choosing Save because the saved project only points to locations where the added files are located. It is useful for saving a project that you plan to modify at a later time. However, if you don't plan any changes it is better to choose Save as Disc Image because that copies the files into a disc image so there isn't a problem should the originals get moved or renamed in the Finder at a later time.

You burn your disc from the disc image using the Image File setting in the Copy window.

I'm trying to save a project that is in the Video_TS Folders under DVD Video...working on the other option an it works...just didn't know why such a silly error for such a simple process...

Archived