• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

! URGENT note to Roxio engineers !

loveoldtrux

Question

Not a pretty sight -- a balding 54 year old man sitting on the sofa blubbering like a baby. The ONLY reason I upgraded to EMC 8 was for the "reported" ability to burn mp3's to DVD. I just did the first one.... it brought me to tears....

The first dvd disk.... it's got TWENTY-FIVE albums on it (took about an hour to record) and the dvd isn't HALF full.... this is absolutely awsome! I couldn't think of a better use of $70. ...and I'm just STARTING.... God only knows what the REST of this program will do!!

With the dvd music creator, It'd sure be nice if I could somehow import a jpeg of my childhood sweetheart (now my wife) into the disk label area instead of the default piano..

Incidentally, I laid out of work today to play with the magnificent piece of software; Melissa will KILL me when she finds out I didn't go to work.... but maybe when she sees what Roxio has enabled me to do, we can cry together!!

Incidentally this is running on Server 2000

Loveoldtrux,

Somebody pass me a kleenex...

14 answers to this question

Not a pretty sight -- a balding 54 year old man sitting on the sofa blubbering like a baby. The ONLY reason I upgraded to EMC 8 was for the "reported" ability to burn mp3's to DVD. I just did the first one.... it brought me to tears....

The first dvd disk.... it's got TWENTY-FIVE albums on it (took about an hour to record) and the dvd isn't HALF full.... this is absolutely awsome! I couldn't think of a better use of $70. ...and I'm just STARTING.... God only knows what the REST of this program will do!!

With the dvd music creator, It'd sure be nice if I could somehow import a jpeg of my childhood sweetheart (now my wife) into the disk label area instead of the default piano..

Incidentally, I laid out of work today to play with the magnificent piece of software; Melissa will KILL me when she finds out I didn't go to work.... but maybe when she sees what Roxio has enabled me to do, we can cry together!!

Incidentally this is running on Server 2000

Loveoldtrux,

Somebody pass me a kleenex...

I'm crying too just because it brings me to tears to see something positive here.

I admit, I haven't done more than 3 music DVD's and none as big as yours but I do have one with about 12 albums worth of music. I could almost play music all day while I clean up the house. Well, almost clean the house.

"I'm crying too just because it brings me to tears to see something positive here."

I have had my EMC Deluxe with the Dazzle device for three weeks now. I am beginning to feel left out now cause everything I have tried has worked like it was suppose too INCLUDING the Dazzle device. What am I doing wrong? I am amazed at all the things this package can do and I havent even scratched the surface.

"I'm crying too just because it brings me to tears to see something positive here."

I have had my EMC Deluxe with the Dazzle device for three weeks now. I am beginning to feel left out now cause everything I have tried has worked like it was suppose too INCLUDING the Dazzle device. What am I doing wrong? I am amazed at all the things this package can do and I havent even scratched the surface.

Everything works for me fine EXCEPT the Dazzle but I haven't spent much time at all tyring to make it work.

So good to have someone with positive feedback take the time to post. I know there are many many very happy users of this software but because they haven't had any problems they don't visit us here. Thanks for the "warm fuzzy" feeling. :huh::)

Your Dazzle work and mine doesn't! I think I might hate you...

UH.....

You could go by the big box store and do like I did and buy the cheapest compter there! (Sometimes they work).

But to be truthful, the dazzle didnt work the first time I plugged it in. I have a bad usb port and I picked it first.....

Can I still be in the club???

UH.....

You could go by the big box store and do like I did and buy the cheapest compter there! (Sometimes they work).

But to be truthful, the dazzle didnt work the first time I plugged it in. I have a bad usb port and I picked it first.....

Can I still be in the club???

Heck yes. :)

I don't have EMC 8 yet but after checking out this particular post, The days may be shortened when I do :huh: Speaking of "Dazzle", I have had three of them now and this last one "Digital Video Creator 150" worked perfect right out of the box and I am still using it. I have burned many discs now that have just about all of the music I have ever owned (and that's a heap) on them.

It's really nice to see a post like this that is so positive to the EMC program. And BTW, I cried after seeing the original posters avatar :) I am also an old truck lover from way, way back and still have a custom one covered up with a blanket in the garage.

Frank....

I don't have EMC 8 yet but after checking out this particular post, The days may be shortened when I do :huh: Speaking of "Dazzle", I have had three of them now and this last one "Digital Video Creator 150" worked perfect right out of the box and I am still using it. I have burned many discs now that have just about all of the music I have ever owned (and that's a heap) on them.

It's really nice to see a post like this that is so positive to the EMC program. And BTW, I cried after seeing the original posters avatar :) I am also an old truck lover from way, way back and still have a custom one covered up with a blanket in the garage.

Frank....

You don't have the Dazzle 90, Frank. That is the one that comes with the Deluxe version of EMC 8, it hasn't worked for most who have posted, here. That, of course, does not mean it isn't working for the majority of the folks who have it.

I didn't know that Bruce. I had no idea that a version of Dazzle came with EMC 8. That's probably because I have really not looked at version 8 and all that comes with it compared to 7 and 7.5. Thanks for the information.

Frank....

You can change the disc label.

Also, have you used the individual song track icon to add the pictures you want? Lets see, 25 albums by 12 songs per album = 300 pictures of your sweetie. That will really get you some points. (Those images will take up space.

Archived