Was working before but does not now.

not happy either

Question

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is having a problem. I have not got a response to my problem for over a week. I loaded the creator 9, registered it and had it working. I went in again to set up my system and it basically asked me if I wanted to purchase it again. It would not bring up the audio portion. I have a new sound system and was going to record a "group" singing and a speaker and possibly some profound words of wisdom.

I am not happy with the "no" response or the lack of concern for my situation. I went back to Best Buys and they said to contact the vendor (roxio) to call them, (WHAT A LAUGH).

I have lodged a consumers complaint with the better business people and have contacted my state legislator. There will be justice!

T

4 answers to this question

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is having a problem. I have not got a response to my problem for over a week. I loaded the creator 9, registered it and had it working. I went in again to set up my system and it basically asked me if I wanted to purchase it again. It would not bring up the audio portion. I have a new sound system and was going to record a "group" singing and a speaker and possibly some profound words of wisdom.

I am not happy with the "no" response or the lack of concern for my situation. I went back to Best Buys and they said to contact the vendor (roxio) to call them, (WHAT A LAUGH).

I have lodged a consumers complaint with the better business people and have contacted my state legislator. There will be justice!

T

Get off it. :angry: It worked before and now it doesn't. How is that Roxio's fault?

You found this forum to rant but you are ranting into the wind. We are users like you and have no control over Roxio's customer service. Now if you would have come here to ask how to fix the issue, you may have gotten a response like this. If you gave us more information, say something about your computer, the OS, etc you may have had an even better response.

The first question is did you run a registry cleaner? Those will sometimes delete a needed registry key. The second question is "Is your spam filter blocking responses from Roxio"? The third question is did you even look at the Kb articles?

Another person with a brain freeze !

T

You screwed up your system and now Roxio is responsible? WHAT A LAUGH :lol:

Archived