• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Media Creator 9

dwayne58

Question

4 answers to this question

roxio will not work after i reinstall from cd that came with my computer, files show in programs feature in control panel, but there is no shortcut icon on desktop, tried to update it but update can't find it on my computer.

It sounds like you have an OEM version from your computer (or other hardware) manufacture. OEM software is typically supported by the computer manufacturer. Unfortunately you will have to contact them.

If you are trying to update, all the available updates are for the full versions of the software. None of them on the Roxio site will find your OEM version. Again, if there are any updates, you would find them on the computer manufacturer's website.

BTW, OEM software is a limited, teaser version. If you are looking for some applications that would be in the full version, you may not find them in your version. The current version is called Creator 2009 (not Creator 9).

Caps are always good to use to start a sentence or to indicate the personal pronoun (I). They help the reader! :)

Archived