Cineplayer3.2

Colie

Hi all,

I down-load CINEPLAYER3.2 and in e-mail sent to me it gives me a CD Key with 17 numbers and in FAQ link it say it should be 18 numbers. Can I get some help with this problem????

You need to contact Customer Service. Click on the Support button, above.

This is a users forum, and we are users of the Roxio software like you. We can't help you with that problem.

You need to contact Customer Service. Click on the Support button, above.

This is a users forum, and we are users of the Roxio software like you. We can't help you with that problem.

Thanks for the info. I know Support (when they get to work) can help but it was closed, and I see people come here to find answers on this user forum...

Thanks for the info. I know Support (when they get to work) can help but it was closed, and I see people come here to find answers on this user forum...

Did you try just the 17/ Did you get an error? What was it?

Where did you get CinePlayer 3.2? The current versions shown are 3.9.1 and 3.9.1 Surround.

CinePlayer 3.2 was part of EMC 8 or a stand alone but neither of those are current.

EDIT: I just saw it on the Roxio section of Sonic Solutions web site. Just a suggestion. Return it and get the latest version of your computer can handle it. Same price.

Edited by sknis