Sonic Digitalmedia Deluxe V7

PlyrSmv

When I turn on my sonic, an error message comes up; "This feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable, with a browse feature at the bottm. After cancelline & cancelling the message, I can open sonic & use it. However, some of my features seem to be limited; erasing a disc, finalizing a disc, opening a disc image on hard drive, just some situations. Can someone please explain/help me? What do I need to do. Thank you for your help. Also just a reminder of the post, my system is "Sonic DigitalMedia Deluxe v7. Thanks again.

WHEN I OPEN MY SONIC, AN ERROR MESSAGE COMES UP: THIS FEATURE YOU ARE TRYING TO USE IS ON A NETWORK RESOURCE THAT IS UNAVAILABLE, WITH A BROWSE FEATURE AT THE BOTTOM. AFTER CANCELLING & CANCELLING THE MESSAGE, I CAN OPEN SONIC & USE IT. HOWEVER, SOME OF MY FEATURES SEEM TO BE LIMITED; ERASING A DISC, FINALIZING A DISC, OPENING A DISC IMAGE ON HARD DRIVE, JUST SOME SITUATIONS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I NEED TO DO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Turn off the caps, and your need to change the default text - unless you have an eyesight problem. Repost your question.

What is my Sonic? Is it a very old program?

Turn off the caps, and your need to change the default text - unless you have an eyesight problem. Repost your question.

What is my Sonic? Is it a very old program?

Sorry about the cap & text, first time. My program is Sonic DigitalMedia Deluxe v7. Yes, it came with my pc. Would like to try and correct the problem first before I upgrade. Thanks for your help.

Sorry about the cap & text, first time. My program is Sonic DigitalMedia Deluxe v7. Yes, it came with my pc. Would like to try and correct the problem first before I upgrade. Thanks for your help.

This looks like one of those older Sonic programs. Those were before my time but there are other gurus that have much more experience in those products.

There is a Sonic section in thse forms; perhaps you might get some answers if you do a search here.

Archived