• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2009 - Not All There After Download

MADNESS

Question

6 answers to this question

I had to crash my PC and I re-downloaded creator 2009 and when I did it looks like the menu styles did not load. I had about 20 or so, now there is only 5 I think. I used to run creator 10 deluxe. What am I doing wrong? I have loaded the program 3 times and no luck

If you got the retail version, there should be a separate file (or disc) listed as 'Content' that included the themes and other extra material for the suite.

I had to crash my PC and I re-downloaded creator 2009 and when I did it looks like the menu styles did not load. I had about 20 or so, now there is only 5 I think. I used to run creator 10 deluxe. What am I doing wrong? I have loaded the program 3 times and no luck

If you only had 20 or so, it never installed correctly the first time. There should be over 80 menu styles.

You gave no information, in your post, except you are missing the menus, so it is tough to help you. Try explaining your situation, again.

Sorry for lack of info. I originally had creator 10 and then upgraded to 2009. These were download versions and I had many menu styles to choose from. Not sure how many.

I had to reformat my computer, and when I re-downloaded the program from what I could see a lot of the content was not there. The first thing I saw was that I only had 5 menu styles to choose from.

Is there something I am not doing wrong or do I need to reinstall creator 10 first then 2009?

Yes it was the full retail version purchased form this site.

Sorry for lack of info. I originally had creator 10 and then upgraded to 2009. These were download versions and I had many menu styles to choose from. Not sure how many.

I had to reformat my computer, and when I re-downloaded the program from what I could see a lot of the content was not there. The first thing I saw was that I only had 5 menu styles to choose from.

Is there something I am not doing wrong or do I need to reinstall creator 10 first then 2009?

Yes it was the full retail version purchased form this site.

No you don't need v10 installed at all.

When you downloaded v2009, you should have downloaded two files. One is the main program install and the second is the Content install. You install the program first, then the content. It sounds like you may not have downloaded or run the content install. Make sure you have downloaded both (I wouldn't turn on the install option in the download manager).

You should also make a backup copy of the downloaded files in case you ever need them in the future, as they will probably not be available for re-downloading at some point.

post-71-1233120645.png

No you don't need v10 installed at all.

When you downloaded v2009, you should have downloaded two files. One is the main program install and the second is the Content install. You install the program first, then the content. It sounds like you may not have downloaded or run the content install. Make sure you have downloaded both (I wouldn't turn on the install option in the download manager).

You should also make a backup copy of the downloaded files in case you ever need them in the future, as they will probably not be available for re-downloading at some point.

Thanks Larry I do not see that type of manager. All I get is where it shows to download "RoxioCreator2009_DownloadManager.exe".

Any ideas.