• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave - Do I Have To Convert Videos Seperately?

4ngi3

Question

I'm taking all my videos from my video camera and putting them onto Videowave so I can edit and put them onto a disc. I have selected "Add Photo/Video" and selected a total of 30 video clips from my Canon video camera. Then a box comes up telling me that the videos need converting to be added, but I have to select "Done" after each one converts and save each of the 30 videos seperately. Is there a way to select "Yes to all"??

4 answers to this question

What is the format of the video file in Canon? Is this from a hard drive or DVD? If the format is mpg, you can simply copy the Canon video files to your PC hard drive. Please provide more details. Also, what model of Canon camera do you have? Some of our forum members might have the same model and can offer help.

Hi thanks for your reply,

• the format of the video file in the Canon is.MTS.
  • Its from the hard drive of the video camera.
  • The model f the camera is a Canon HF11 HD Camcorder

Hi thanks for your reply,

• the format of the video file in the Canon is.MTS.
  • Its from the hard drive of the video camera.
  • The model f the camera is a Canon HF11 HD Camcorder

I'm afraid the final answer to your original question is already given by Gary in post #3.

What is the format of the video file in Canon? Is this from a hard drive or DVD? If the format is mpg, you can simply copy the Canon video files to your PC hard drive. Please provide more details. Also, what model of Canon camera do you have? Some of our forum members might have the same model and can offer help.

Archived