Roxio Creator 2009

Grueziwohl

Question

My recently bought Roxio Creator 2009 downloaded perfectly into my laptop with Microsoft XP , but absolutely refuses to download on my new PC with Microsoft-Vista . It starts downloading for about 10 seconds, then stops, and a window with the following message appears : "Downloading interrupted. Computer not prepared. Please try again Later". After numerous attempts to find a working phone number, or a valid website address, which did not end up in oblivion, I have literally given up to deal with Roxio. Instead I will take this matter up with the media.

Roxio does not display any business address on the software pakaging, nor a non-fee 1-800 number to assist its customers. I refuse to pay for "technical support for improperly functioning software, for which I paid $99.99. It appears that all websites provided by Roxio for advice wind up in a dead end! Please get in touch with me, if you had similar experiences.

Edited: To delete e-mail, so you don't get spammed.

2 answers to this question

My recently bought Roxio Creator 2009 downloaded perfectly into my laptop with Microsoft XP , but absolutely refuses to download on my new PC with Microsoft-Vista . It starts downloading for about 10 seconds, then stops, and a window with the following message appears : "Downloading interrupted. Computer not prepared. Please try again Later". After numerous attempts to find a working phone number, or a valid website address, which did not end up in oblivion, I have literally given up to deal with Roxio. Instead I will take this matter up with the media.

Roxio does not display any business address on the software pakaging, nor a non-fee 1-800 number to assist its customers. I refuse to pay for "technical support for improperly functioning software, for which I paid $99.99. It appears that all websites provided by Roxio for advice wind up in a dead end! Please get in touch with me, if you had similar experiences.

Edited: To delete e-mail, so you don't get spammed.

You download, from the Internet. You install the software on your computer. Which of two, are you trying to do?

If you are installing to your computer, disable your anti-virus software, Defender, and any uncessary running processes, before installing.

Archived