• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

How do I set the booklet to show and print outline cut guides - I know it's probably simple but often it's the simple things we seem to miss....

6 answers to this question

How do I set the booklet to show and print outline cut guides - I know it's probably simple but often it's the simple things we seem to miss....

Wish I could help you but I know nothing of this however, I am posting just to say 'cool avatar'. :)

You may have left alot to the imagination, but I will make the assumption that you are using Label Maker. You check the box in the print setup.

post-81-1146092438.jpg

Edited by grandpabruce

thanks grandpabruce, that saves me printing out the manual...

and pcostanza - cheers mate, yours it a bit doody too!

You are welcome. I did not set it up for booklet, but here is what it looks like"

post-81-1146103146.jpg

Wish I could help you but I know nothing of this however, I am posting just to say 'cool avatar'. :)

Grandpa's assistance is greatly appreciated, These guys do it just out of community spirit, not because they work for Roxio, however, in response..

That's what it should do. Check the box, print away. Trouble is, it doesn't work, I've tried.

Just another one of the seemingly endless problems with this suite.

How about printer calibration not being saved, or the paper always reverting to letter. The list goes on. I've stopped using this for labels.

In fact, I've stopped using EMC8 suite.

I guessed these guys were voluntary, thank goodness for people like these.

I have to say that the simple tip did indeed work and solved my problem. There are some issues

in EMC 8 but slowly if you stick at it you get used to them although I fear that the basic

program has suffered somewhat with the so called improvements. I enjoyed the simplicity of

easy cd 5 and just as I get used to that version, along comes another one which you

have to learn all over again. Then another just like ground hog day. Is that progress?