• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burn Cd Or Dvd From Iso File...

JEK999

Question

I just installed Creator 2009 and had decided to try to get by without purchasing Nero. I was fine till I tried to burn a DVD from an ISO file. I can find no way to do this. If I burn it as a file I just get an archive of the ISO without it creating a useable program DVD. Can Creator burn from the ISO and am I just missing something?

Thanks...

6 answers to this question

I just installed Creator 2009 and had decided to try to get by without purchasing Nero. I was fine till I tried to burn a DVD from an ISO file. I can find no way to do this. If I burn it as a file I just get an archive of the ISO without it creating a useable program DVD. Can Creator burn from the ISO and am I just missing something?

Thanks...

Use Video Copy & Convert to burn the iso file to a DVD

I'm not sure that will do it but I will check on it. What I have is a rather large program set that has been converted to an ISO by Nero. Since I am no longer using Nero I was hoping that I could burn the DVD back to its original format using Creator without having to get Nero.

Ok, Jim. That sounds more like where I would look in Nero. I will give that a look also when I get home tonight.

Thanks...

I'm not sure that will do it but I will check on it. What I have is a rather large program set that has been converted to an ISO by Nero. Since I am no longer using Nero I was hoping that I could burn the DVD back to its original format using Creator without having to get Nero.

Ok, Jim. That sounds more like where I would look in Nero. I will give that a look also when I get home tonight.

Thanks...

Neither Jim nor I are talking about using Nero; the options we gave are 2 ways of burning iso files to the DVD. There is no conversion involved when you burn an iso file to a DVD - an iso file is an exact image of what will be on the DVD.

Neither Jim nor I are talking about using Nero; the options we gave are 2 ways of burning iso files to the DVD. There is no conversion involved when you burn an iso file to a DVD - an iso file is an exact image of what will be on the DVD.

....Uh, three ways if you count Creator Classic (burn data disc advanced). :rolleyes: Or is it 4?

post-58-1233269966.jpg

Archived