• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photo Transfer

johnhgamble

Question

After installing EMC 8, my computer would not boot when connected to my PVDV953 camcorder(via usb port) in the Photo transfer mode from the SD card. A Bad_Pool_Header error message is displayed. My computer and camcorder works fine transferring video(via DV port).

Restoring my system to just before EMC 8 installation, computer and camcorder worked fine with creator 6

in both, Photo and Video transfer modes.

My system is an: AMD Athlon 64, 3000 + ,

2.00GHz, 512 RAM, NTFS

186 GB HD, with 131 GB free

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

John

3 answers to this question

After installing EMC 8, my computer would not boot when connected to my PVDV953 camcorder(via usb port) in the Photo transfer mode from the SD card. A Bad_Pool_Header error message is displayed. My computer and camcorder works fine transferring video(via DV port).

Restoring my system to just before EMC 8 installation, computer and camcorder worked fine with creator 6

2.00GHz, 512 RAM, NTFS

Thanks in advance.

John

You could try thisfix to see if it works.

2.00GHz, 512 RAM, NTFS

Thanks in advance.

John

In addition to what Paul suggested, don't connect the camcorder until after you have booted up.

2.00GHz, 512 RAM, NTFS

Thanks in advance.

John

2.00GHz, 512 RAM, NTFS

Thanks in advance.

John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Paul and Bruce for the replys. Bruce I had already tried your fix but it did not work. Paul

the RxFix software did not work.

Thank again

John

Vietnam Vet(2-7 Cav)1965-1966

Archived