• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Opens Window On Startup

cykelmyggen

Question

3 answers to this question

I can't find an option to start BOT when Windows starts.There is one to check for updates when you start the app.

Try this:

Go to Start,Run and type msconfig and hit enter.

When the box comes up hit the startup tab.

Look down the list and see if you find anything referring to Back On Track.I don't think you will but it's worth a check.

If you do,uncheck it and restart your machine and see what happens.

The only other thing I can think of is there is an option to run File Backup when a external drive is reconnected.Make sure that isn't checked.

I can't find an option to start BOT when Windows starts.There is one to check for updates when you start the app.

Try this:

Go to Start,Run and type msconfig and hit enter.

When the box comes up hit the startup tab.

Look down the list and see if you find anything referring to Back On Track.I don't think you will but it's worth a check.

If you do,uncheck it and restart your machine and see what happens.

The only other thing I can think of is there is an option to run File Backup when a external drive is reconnected.Make sure that isn't checked.

The only on in Start related to Roxio was CPmonitor which is now enabled. 'll see if it helps on restart.

The second options mentionen is not enabled.

I have to some extend regretted buying this program, as it is by far the slowest loading program on my PC - it'll take ages before I'm ready to do anything with any of the programs.

But thanks for helping me out :D

Archived