Auto motion

dthoele

Question

I'm trying to add auto motion to several images at the same time. I select the images, right click and choose auto motion. A screen pops up saying that auto motion has been added to the selected photos, but nothing happens. Any ideas how to get it to work?

Thanks,

Donna

7 answers to this question

Hi, I just did a Slide Show and had a similar problem. In my sitiuation I applied Auto motion to the entire SS and each Slide moved like it should, but a few Slides I was not happy with the small motion. So I went into EDIT>Pan&Zoon Editor and using the advanced control and made it move as I wanted. BUT for some reason the slide then had NO motion. Perplexed , I tried a few things, and ended up doing EDIT>Internal and just clicked out. Only then would the Slide move the way I wanted. I had to do this for all the Advanced Pan&Zoom slides and a few Autio Motion slides. I hope that helps

Several people have complained that the auto motion has very little and very slow motion. :) Just to assure this is not what you are experiencing, make the duration of the image(s) longer. Try something like 20 seconds.

If you are using VideoWave (which you should be using - and not the Slide Show Assistant), try manually applying the motion to those images. It takes longer but in the end, will give better results. The command is the icon that looks like a Window with a pencil by it.

Just to verify, I have updated my video card and direct x and still it will not work!

Archived