Constant Freezes Up - How To Return

garymcn

Question

I bought this Creator 2009 Ultimate at SAM's, they won't take it back. How can I get my money back?

Clean install on a newish Vista machine, the program keeps freezing. I can only shut down with task manager. Now I see that I'm not alone, lots of folks can't get it to work. If they won't fix this obviously broken program, any suggestions for a refund?

3 answers to this question

I bought this Creator 2009 Ultimate at SAM's, they won't take it back. How can I get my money back?

Clean install on a newish Vista machine, the program keeps freezing. I can only shut down with task manager. Now I see that I'm not alone, lots of folks can't get it to work. If they won't fix this obviously broken program, any suggestions for a refund?

No chance for a refund from us since we are just users :rolleyes:

The program is not "obviously broken" as it works just fine for me as well as "lots of folks".

Why don't you list your system specs, especially video card? A "newish Vista machine" tells us nothing.

You have given no information at all on your problem other then "my car won't work"

No chance for a refund from us since we are just users :rolleyes:

The program is not "obviously broken" as it works just fine for me as well as "lots of folks".

Why don't you list your system specs, especially video card? A "newish Vista machine" tells us nothing.

You have given no information at all on your problem other then "my car won't work"

I suspect that a new vista machine comes with .NET 3.5. As this particular version is required by other software, I think it fair to say that Creator 2009 isn't compatible with a fully updated Vista system

Actually it doesn't - most machines come installed from a standard disc - 3.5 is manually added later as an optional update

And fyi - Creator 2009 IS compatable with Vista - and also with Windows 7 Beta as a lot of people can tell you

However, if MS in their infinite wisdom decided to modify things and stuff starts to have problems - ask yourself just WHO did it