Can't Fill The Cd

jfrank

Question

3 answers to this question

Worked great, your the man. It always amazes me how difficult it is for some like me, and apparently easy for others, who perhaps understand what is going on. Just for my education, was there some glitch in some little file that told Toast how much info was being copied, or loaded onto the disc, something like that?

Go to your User>Library>Preferences folder and trash the Toast plist and prefs files, then relaunch Toast.

Worked great, your the man. It always amazes me how difficult it is for some like me, and apparently easy for others, who perhaps understand what is going on. Just for my education, was there some glitch in some little file that told Toast how much info was being copied, or loaded onto the disc, something like that?

I merely suspected this based on recalling a couple posts with similar issues. I don't know what was corrupted in the the files or why it happened. It's pretty rare. I think I've only seen posts like this in recent months (and I think it was in Toast 9) so it may be related to OS system updates.