• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Retriving Qic Files

Bill Solo

Question

Purchased Easy Media Creator 9 Suite in the Spring of '07. I got the Backup MyPC as part of the suite. I backed up my files utilizing BUMYPC eight weeks ago to an external hard drive. Since that time my pc hard drive gave out. I need to recover my backup and the support/sales person says Roxio not longer supports BUMUYPC, and Back on Track does not support the QIC files in the case I was to purchace that product. Can someone help? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Purchased Easy Media Creator 9 Suite in the Spring of '07. I got the Backup MyPC as part of the suite. I backed up my files utilizing BUMYPC eight weeks ago to an external hard drive. Since that time my pc hard drive gave out. I need to recover my backup and the support/sales person says Roxio not longer supports BUMUYPC, and Back on Track does not support the QIC files in the case I was to purchace that product. Can someone help? Thanks.

You will need the BUMYPC program installed,(on whatever OS you have, you didn't say what you did when your hard drive gave out). and then use the Restore Wizard to restore your files.

Archived