Title Loops

Thall88

Question

Creator 9. DVD-R 16x 4.7gb 120min

Imported to computer from VHS, imported fine via capture.

Created DVD, burned without error messages. I saw the movie in the process (albeit faster).

Tried to playback on DVD player but loops title (first 20 seconds).

Tried playback of DVD on computer and get same loop of title menu.

I went back to the original capture and it plays just fine in Windows Media Player.

What is the problem? Ideas?

4 answers to this question

Creator 9. DVD-R 16x 4.7gb 120min

Imported to computer from VHS, imported fine via capture.

Created DVD, burned without error messages. I saw the movie in the process (albeit faster).

Tried to playback on DVD player but loops title (first 20 seconds).

Tried playback of DVD on computer and get same loop of title menu.

I went back to the original capture and it plays just fine in Windows Media Player.

What is the problem? Ideas?

Creator 9? Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 or Roxio Creator 2009?

Roxio Creator 2009 Special Edition (reading media box here).

I play through that title menu where it shows the name of the movie and initial seconds of film but then it repeats that same 20 seconds. There are no options to view other menus. Cannot fast forward.

Roxio Creator 2009 Special Edition (reading media box here).

I play through that title menu where it shows the name of the movie and initial seconds of film but then it repeats that same 20 seconds. There are no options to view other menus. Cannot fast forward.

As has been stated, that's just your normal DVD menu that's showing, that happens to have a "preview" clip on it because of the menu template you picked. This is the same way a retail DVD would work.

If you only have one movie listed on the menu, press the play button on your dvd remote. If you have more than one, use the navigation buttons to highlight the movie you want to play, then press the play button.

Archived