Inserting More Photo's & Video With Videowave

Ironhead

Question

Hi. I have put together about an hour of photo's, video clips and transitions. All with associated audio (on music track) and narration.

I now want to insert midway through that, another collection of similar items.

Doing that itself is quite easy & straightforward....BUT...

Is there a way of doing this that will automatically move along and keep in correct reationship all the audio on the music track & the narration?

Or do I have to move them all manually after the insertion?

In hindsight perhaps I should have put the original audio into the track that relates to the specic frame and not in the audio track.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

1 answer to this question

Hi. I have put together about an hour of photo's, video clips and transitions. All with associated audio (on music track) and narration.

I now want to insert midway through that, another collection of similar items.

Doing that itself is quite easy & straightforward....BUT...

Is there a way of doing this that will automatically move along and keep in correct reationship all the audio on the music track & the narration?

Or do I have to move them all manually after the insertion?

In hindsight perhaps I should have put the original audio into the track that relates to the specic frame and not in the audio track.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Sometimes its possible to add the audio on one of the internal tracks so that when a clip or image is moved the audio moves along with it. If the audio clips spans several images then you have to do the manual move.

I have found that it is much better to create your full project by building it up from several smaller project. That way if you make some changes in one segment project it does not affect any other segment. You can output each project to an avi or DVD mpg file and then add these files seamlessley together in myDVD.

Archived