• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Setup Problem

kazan

Question

Hi,

Perhaps you can help me with this problem.

When running setup the wizzard Roxio Easy VHS to DVD installation is prompting me with the following message : (it's in dutch translated to English)

"Setup Roxio Easy VHS to DVD was being interrupted. Your system is niet changed. You can install this program later by running setup again"

What am i missing here?

Thanks

W Kazan

7 answers to this question

Did the disc copy to the hard drive?

If you actually did the above and nothing has changed?

I don't have any other suggestions!

cd

I made some investigation and figured out that windows installer might be defect. So I download the fix of it 9(vista), run and reboot. Starting setup generated again the same message. I might missing something on my system (a register setting?) because installing it on an XP machine or another Vista PC works fine...

You got rif of DirectX? Why would you do that? :blink: It's a program required by Roxio

What are your system specs?

Thanks for your answer. DirectX would be again re-installed by Roxio. And this is what happened. But it was no joy os i'm back to the starting point. Here are my system specs:

Vista Home Premium

Acer Aspire T80 AMD

BIOS Phoenix v6.00OG

AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core processor 3600+ 1,9 GHz

2 gb internal memory shared with NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForece 405

Cheers

W

cd

Hi,

Here I am back again. It didn't work out. Roxia VHS to DVD is still stubborn to be installed on my PC. I did lot of things for example uninstall old versions of Microsoft .NET Framework as I saw that the setup installs it by itself. ALso I got rid of DirectX assuming this might be the bottleneck ! Still situation unchanged. Has anyone experienced the same? Or somebody can provide me a hint. OS= Vista Premium. Thanks

W

Hi,

Here I am back again. It didn't work out. Roxia VHS to DVD is still stubborn to be installed on my PC. I did lot of things for example uninstall old versions of Microsoft .NET Framework as I saw that the setup installs it by itself. ALso I got rid of DirectX assuming this might be the bottleneck ! Still situation unchanged. Has anyone experienced the same? Or somebody can provide me a hint. OS= Vista Premium. Thanks

W

You got rif of DirectX? Why would you do that? :blink: It's a program required by Roxio

What are your system specs?

Something on your system interrupted the install. Try rebooting shutting off Firewall, Anti virus, all unneeded setup items running, disconnect from the internet. If that don't work copy the install disc to a folder you make on your desktop, extract (unzip) and install from there, with the above done also.

cd

Something on your system interrupted the install. Try rebooting shutting off Firewall, Anti virus, all unneeded setup items running, disconnect from the internet. If that don't work copy the install disc to a folder you make on your desktop, extract (unzip) and install from there, with the above done also.

cd

thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately nothing has changed. still the same...Any other suggestion?

thanks

W

thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately nothing has changed. still the same...Any other suggestion?

thanks

W

cd

Archived