Will Not Let Me Capture & Now "hangs Up"

Stephen M

Question

Originally installed system, per directions, on 28Jan. everything was working fine video & audio, but system would not let me capture. software was installed as directed and USB properly connected. quit after several attempts that night. tried again the next day, but now in the "plug & burn" first step, it will only let me select "no menu", the drive, and medium (DVD). it will not advance, hangs up. received link to "clean" i believe i did this properly, reinstalled, but will still not let me advance past step 1 in plug & burn

4 answers to this question

Did you retry it with a source that worked before to rule out the current source as the problem???

Otherwise when something works and now it doesn't it is broke.

When software breaks and is reinstalled, it is fixed…

So that leaves Hardware or a problem that no one can fix on the web. Call Roxio and work directly with them.

Did you retry it with a source that worked before to rule out the current source as the problem???

Otherwise when something works and now it doesn't it is broke.

When software breaks and is reinstalled, it is fixed…

So that leaves Hardware or a problem that no one can fix on the web. Call Roxio and work directly with them.

thanks, Jim, but you cannot speak to anyone @ roxio. their phone support is not for this product. all you have is email and this forum. i submitted my issues to roxio via email, they asked about my system and i restated the problem, but haven't heard from them yet.

is there a better program than roxio's if this is a flop?

thanks

steve

thanks, Jim, but you cannot speak to anyone @ roxio. their phone support is not for this product. all you have is email and this forum. i submitted my issues to roxio via email, they asked about my system and i restated the problem, but haven't heard from them yet.

is there a better program than roxio's if this is a flop?

thanks

steve

You didn't answer my questions…

Don't be silly – you don't really think they have one droid for each product and will hang up if you don't have that product!?!

Call Roxio and work directly with them.

Don't be silly – you don't really think they have one droid for each product and will hang up if you don't have that product!?!

When I try it from the support page, with USA, product Easy VHS to DVD, contact support, it brings up the United Kingdom site and their phone #. Even clearing cache and cookies it does the same thing. Changing the drop down to C2009 product, I pull this USA # 877-769-4601.

cd

Archived