• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Photoshow Dvd's

thurd

Question

I have created a great photoshow and I want to burn it to a dvd so I click share and burn dvd and it begins processing the photos and then it says it was unable to burn the dvd>>it gives no error message explaining why? anyone have any ideas. I am pretty fed up with this software does anyone know of another program that actually works. I am working on a slide show for my sons school teacher, we are creating a show of pics through the school year of the kids....i dont want to wait till the last minute to discover I cant get it done so I am testing the waters now with the photos I have loaded into the program. Please help. I will purchase another program if needed!!

1 answer to this question

I have created a great photoshow and I want to burn it to a dvd so I click share and burn dvd and it begins processing the photos and then it says it was unable to burn the dvd>>it gives no error message explaining why? anyone have any ideas. I am pretty fed up with this software does anyone know of another program that actually works. I am working on a slide show for my sons school teacher, we are creating a show of pics through the school year of the kids....i dont want to wait till the last minute to discover I cant get it done so I am testing the waters now with the photos I have loaded into the program. Please help. I will purchase another program if needed!!

Hi Thurd -

Assuming the slideshow plays back OK in preview, let's try to resolve this as a burning issue first using this article:

Resolving General Burning Issues

Jon

Archived