• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 2009 Impossible!

hrshelties

Question

I have followed all the instructions for Roxio 9 creator. NOTHING works.

Roxio still gets hung up........I have Vista.

The Tecs have given me the same info twice. (clean uninstall..........and reinstall.)

I am ready to buy a different program......

Any suggestions??????????

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

I have followed all the instructions for Roxio 9 creator. NOTHING works.

Roxio still gets hung up........I have Vista.

The Tecs have given me the same info twice. (clean uninstall..........and reinstall.)

I am ready to buy a different program......

Any suggestions??????????

Thank you!

What program do you have so your post can be moved to the correct forum. Roxio 9 Creator is not clear - there is a suite called Easy Media Creator 9 and the latest, Roxio Creator 2009. There is a 2 year difference in them and there is confusion if the programs are not named correctly.

You also have not given any information other then "Nothing works" which tells us nothing. We don't even know if you have installation problems or usage problems.

It would also help if you were to list your system specs like I have in my signature.

Actually, you have yet to use a "chat room".

This is a public Forum. Unlike a chat room, it is permanent, and searchable by google and other search engines. You have wisely refrained from posting your email address (some are not so wise) - because search engines are used by spammers to find email addresses for spamming purposes.

Also, while it is financially supported by Roxio, those who answer here are users of the software, not Roxio techs.

Just a little clarification :)

Lynn

Actually, you have yet to use a "chat room".

This is a public Forum. Unlike a chat room, it is permanent, and searchable by google and other search engines. You have wisely refrained from posting your email address (some are not so wise) - because search engines are used by spammers to find email addresses for spamming purposes.

Also, while it is financially supported by Roxio, those who answer here are users of the software, not Roxio techs.

Just a little clarification :)

Lynn

THANK YOU, Lynn!!!!!!!!

Sorry....

This is my first time on line using a chat room.

I have Roxio Creator 2009. When I installed the program, it kept freezing with every task I tried. Roxio told me to do a clean uninstall.......then reinstall. I did this twice............and the program kept hanging up again...freezing.......not responding.

HOWEWVER, I got an e-mail from Roxio last nite. Now I was told to save the disc to my hard drive and then open it.

The program works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ROXIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived