• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture Device Not Recognized In Plug And Burn App

Concerned

Question

I just bought Creator 2009 and the Roxio Video Capture USB as a package deal from a retail store. I am trying to use the Plug and Burn App to copy Hi8 video from my camcorder to DVD. I've tried everything I know how to do, tried all the service packs for Creator and the Capture device and still can not get the Plug and Burn App to recognize the Video Capture USB in the Capture Device pull down in Step 2. I've tried two different computers, multiple USB ports in both computers and two different DVD burners. Quite honestly I'm ready to dump the software and Capture device in the garbage.

2 answers to this question

I just bought Creator 2009 and the Roxio Video Capture USB as a package deal from a retail store. I am trying to use the Plug and Burn App to copy Hi8 video from my camcorder to DVD. I've tried everything I know how to do, tried all the service packs for Creator and the Capture device and still can not get the Plug and Burn App to recognize the Video Capture USB in the Capture Device pull down in Step 2. I've tried two different computers, multiple USB ports in both computers and two different DVD burners. Quite honestly I'm ready to dump the software and Capture device in the garbage.

I think that you can only use Plug and Burn when capturing digital video via firewire. Capture the video, to your hard drive, then use MyDVD to burn it to a DVD.

You won't either, it's not supported in C2009.

It is supported in Easy VHS to DVD program with the USB Capture Device. Easy VHS to DVD and Creator 2009 cannot be installed together on the same system, strange isn't it, one or the other...

cd

Archived