• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 9 Will Not Start

pz1

Roxio Creator 9 does not come up. I double click on the Roxio Icon and the Roxio logo screen comes on adn while it is loading I get the screen saying that Roxio Cretor now has encountered a problem and it hastoclose. Here are parts of the screen detail dump.

Roxio Creator has encountered a Problem and needs to Close

With a Microsoft report of Eventype: clr20r3 P1: RoxioCentralfx.exe P2: 4.12.0.0

I called support. firstthey told me to re-install the milcore.dll. and I did. but no luck. Then I was told to install the NetFramework even though I was at the current re-lease. So I did uninstall it and re-install of it but still no luck.

So what will make this product Run. I have Wndos XP wil the latest patches and updates.

Any hint?

Roxio Creator 9 does not come up. I double click on the Roxio Icon and the Roxio logo screen comes on adn while it is loading I get the screen saying that Roxio Cretor now has encountered a problem and it hastoclose. Here are parts of the screen detail dump.

Roxio Creator has encountered a Problem and needs to Close

With a Microsoft report of Eventype: clr20r3 P1: RoxioCentralfx.exe P2: 4.12.0.0

I called support. firstthey told me to re-install the milcore.dll. and I did. but no luck. Then I was told to install the NetFramework even though I was at the current re-lease. So I did uninstall it and re-install of it but still no luck.

So what will make this product Run. I have Wndos XP wil the latest patches and updates.

Any hint?

Creator 2009 or Easy Media Creator 9?

Archived