• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave - Edit/controlling Speed?

mega6

Question

4 answers to this question

hi,

how do i slow motion down in VideoWave please?

thanks

Ric / 'mega6'

Double click on the video, on Storyline, and in the box that pops up, you will see a Speed box. Click on the - sign, until it suits your taste.

You won't be able to preview it, in that screen, but click OK, then preview it in the Production Editor screen. You will probably want to mute the sound, though. You can do that by clicking on the speaker icon above the actual Preview screen.

Edited by grandpabruce

Double click on the video, on Storyline, and in the box that pops up, you will see a Speed box. Click on the - sign, until it suits your taste.

You won't be able to preview it, in that screen, but click OK, then preview it in the Production Editor screen. You will probably want to mute the sound, though. You can do that by clicking on the speaker icon above the actual Preview screen.

thanks Bruce - stumbled over another way to do it - click on 'trim' and a speed box window appears :)

can you fade to black in Roxio Creator and vice versa - improvised a 'dissolve' on some black footage, but there doesn't seem to be a 'fade' option as such in RC

think i already removed the raw dv audio - want to import my own mp3

many thanks again

Ric

There is no fade to color, but it can be achieved by using dissolve. Place a black panel after the clip you want to fade to black. Add a Dissolve transition between them. Adjust panel duration and dissolve duration to your liking.

This works with ANY Color panel.

Edited by ggrussell

There is no fade to color, but it can be achieved by using dissolve. Place a black panel after the clip you want to fade to black. Add a Dissolve transition between them. Adjust panel duration and dissolve duration to your liking.

This works with ANY Color panel.

aha - thanks Gary, i was on the right road mixing the 'dissolve' with the black footage then?

many thanks

Ric