• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can You Burn A Endless Loop Dvd?

Mtnman11

Question

HEllo All,

I'm very new to the Roxio Creator 2009 ( about 12 hrs old) . What I'm trying to figure out before I start a project is if you are able to burn the project in a "endless loop DVD format" ? I am currently using Windows Movie Maker and it was pretty straight forward with that program. With Creator 2009 I can't seem to find anywhere that I can allow the endless loop function - If i'm lost can someone please help me find my way :blink:

10 answers to this question

HEllo All,

I'm very new to the Roxio Creator 2009 ( about 12 hrs old) . What I'm trying to figure out before I start a project is if you are able to burn the project in a "endless loop DVD format" ? I am currently using Windows Movie Maker and it was pretty straight forward with that program. With Creator 2009 I can't seem to find anywhere that I can allow the endless loop function - If i'm lost can someone please help me find my way :blink:

In MyDVD (Create DVDs-Advanced), click on File/New Project/DVD-no menus.

I am sure if you have to do the following, though:

Click on File/Project Settings, and click in the circle to the left of Play movie and all remaining movies in project.

Thanks GrandpaBRuce

I will try both ways!. I'm not sure this program will do what I'm after anyway. I'm trying to make a proffesional slideshow/movie that can run in an endless loop at a retail store offer the customer information. I wonder what program the big box stores are using to make theirs ??

Thanks GrandpaBRuce

I will try both ways!. I'm not sure this program will do what I'm after anyway. I'm trying to make a proffesional slideshow/movie that can run in an endless loop at a retail store offer the customer information. I wonder what program the big box stores are using to make theirs ??

It should work for you. It shouldn't quit looping until you click on the DVD player Stop button.

Edited by grandpabruce

Thanks GrandpaBRuce

Remember that the looping or repeat function is also a function of your DVD player and is not necessarily a function of this program. You can loop videos even with menus by enabling the correct repeat function. On my DVD players I can loop a chapter or title or just a segment in a movie. You do not have to create a DVD without menus to loop video

Edited by myguggi

Great Point and I have done wonders w/ Windows Moive Maker I just want to know what "paints and brush's" the other "artists" are using ....
Some of us do use several video editors for different reasons. We do have out favorite 'brush' and mine is Roxio Videowave and MyDVD. I find them easier and quicker to use than other products.

Some of us do use several video editors for different reasons. We do have out favorite 'brush' and mine is Roxio Videowave and MyDVD. I find them easier and quicker to use than other products.

Thanks guys for the feed back! I am excited to give Roxio a try , so far it seems leaps ahead of WMM. Once I get my brush wet I will let you know my thoughts.