• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
mhuntsman@noof.com

Burned DVD Menus go defunct in consumer player

Question

So far all of the movies I have burned work on my iBook including the menus. But when I try to play the disc my JVC player hooked up to TV the menus are impossible to navigate. Tried several different titles but always the same result.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3 answers to this question

So far all of the movies I have burned work on my iBook including the menus. But when I try to play the disc my JVC player hooked up to TV the menus are impossible to navigate. Tried several different titles but always the same result.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You might try a different brand of media and/or slower burn speed. And if you are using DVD+R try DVD-R or vice versa. I'm just guessing but this way you may find something that is compatible with the JVC player.

Thanks for the recommendation. I tried a Verbatim DVD-R and a Sony DVD+R on the same movie and unfortunately the same menu issues persist. Could it be that Popcorn is incompatible with my JVC player?

That's seems a good possibility, but I don't know for sure. Does your JVC DVD player have a search function that lets you select individual titles without going through the menu? That may be a workaround.