• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating Black And White Halftone Photos (creator 2009)

jmarion

Question

5 answers to this question

I am trying to convert some of my photos to black and white halftone.

I have Creator 2009. I can get the photos to Black and white; however, I can not find any data or information on creating halftones.

Thanks

I checked in C2009 and in the "Photosuite" program and other than changing a color photo to B&W as you have already been able to accomplish, I did not find any options to change it to a blend or halftone. And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "Halftone". ??

I attached a photo of where you can change color to B&W and many other options, but none for halftone, what ever that might be.

Frank...

I checked in C2009 and in the "Photosuite" program and other than changing a color photo to B&W as you have already been able to accomplish, I did not find any options to change it to a blend or halftone. And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "Halftone". ??

I attached a photo of where you can change color to B&W and many other options, but none for halftone, what ever that might be.

Frank...

Halftone formatting changes a picture to 'dots' of black and alows some imaging process to have more detail when printing on other mediums.

As I would explain it (probably not 100% the best way).... it allows some look of grayscale while using only black and white tones.

Photoshop does half tones; howeve, I was hoping to use Roxio since I already have this software.

Thank you for looking and for your help...

Frank, read the post again :unsure: The OP is using Photoshop not Photosuite.

Time for another coffee :rolleyes: ?

Or maybe something stronger !! Running back and forth between the computer and a construction project in the house--Thanks for the reminder Walt :D

Frank...