Easy Dvd Copy4

Pushpa

Question

I purchased this a few weeks ago, and have had nothing but trouble. I emailed tech support over a week ago, and have heard nothing. It has corrupted my Windows Explorer and everytime I right click on a file in Windows Explorer, or on my desktop, it tries to start installing it again. It is looking for some certificate. It does this even after i have uninstalled the program. So, it has really messed up my computer.

I've uninstalled and re-installed 3 times! I just tried again, because it had a different release on your site, and now it won't even install! It also just wiped out my desktop.

I'm so frustrated with this program. I have an important project that I am trying to get done that is time sensitive, and i can't get the program to install properly and work.

Please someone help me!

2 answers to this question

I purchased this a few weeks ago, and have had nothing but trouble. I emailed tech support over a week ago, and have heard nothing. It has corrupted my Windows Explorer and everytime I right click on a file in Windows Explorer, or on my desktop, it tries to start installing it again. It is looking for some certificate. It does this even after i have uninstalled the program. So, it has really messed up my computer.

I've uninstalled and re-installed 3 times! I just tried again, because it had a different release on your site, and now it won't even install! It also just wiped out my desktop.

I'm so frustrated with this program. I have an important project that I am trying to get done that is time sensitive, and i can't get the program to install properly and work.

Please someone help me!

Addendum.

I now re-installed and it said there was some update, which i downloaded. It took 2 reboots before it would stop locking up Windows Explorer again.

Now i tried to use the DVD copy, and the "Copy Now" button is greyed out. So, i still can't do anything with it!!! :angry2:

Addendum.

I now re-installed and it said there was some update, which i downloaded. It took 2 reboots before it would stop locking up Windows Explorer again.

Now i tried to use the DVD copy, and the "Copy Now" button is greyed out. So, i still can't do anything with it!!! :angry2:

You have not mentioned at all what you are trying to do, so nobody can help you.

Archived