10 Dvds Movies In 1 Dvd

ROHITMITTAL

dear sir i want to know whether roxio has any such product that can convert 10 dvd movies say about 1hr30 mins each in to 1 dvd (that dvd movie should be compatible with all dvd players).as you know there are lot of dvd's available which are made in china and they contain 40 to 50 movies in each dvd with resonable video quality,waiting to hear from you soon.

No and I can't image that ANY DVD with 15 hours on it would remotely be 'reasonable' quality even if it was possible. The most I've ever seen recorded is 6 or 8 hr on some DVD recorders and the quality is crap.

Gary-

You are right on. I've experimented with the DVD recorder hooked up to my tv, and the 4 hours / dvd setting is poor quality.

To the original poster, blank dvds cost less than a buck a disc. Anything more than 2 hours of video on a standard disc will result in noticeable quality drop. Also, we all should know its ILLEGAL to try to make copies if copyrighted movies.

dear sir i want to know whether roxio has any such product that can convert 10 dvd movies say about 1hr30 mins each in to 1 dvd (that dvd movie should be compatible with all dvd players).as you know there are lot of dvd's available which are made in china and they contain 40 to 50 movies in each dvd with resonable video quality,waiting to hear from you soon.

You may get one of those 1-1/2 hour movies on 1 standard 4.7GB DVD, at reasonable quality.

And no, I don't know there are dvds, made in China, that can hold 40 or 50 movies on a single DVD. I'd be interested in seeing your source for that information. Do they have any in India?

Archived