• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Khalid Mahmood

Please Help. My Own Mp3 Won't Play!

Question

I have Roxio photoshow 5 Deluxe and I have made one slideshow in july 2007 using my own mp3 music for about 21 pics, it worked really great.

This year my wife's sister came from Turkey to help with the new baby we had, so I took lots of pics to make a new photoshow slideshow using one of my own mp3 music which I can hear in preview but when I click watch the show it starts just playing the photos but no sound of my own mp3 music!

I tried using a different my own mp3 music which works but, not the one I want even though I checked the mp3 format has no code to protect the file.

Why is it some mp3s work and some don't, Please someone out there in Roxio world Help.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

My suggestion is to go back to the point in the show and re-choose the music by going through each step from the beginning, by clicking "choose music", then click on the my mp3 button, go to the file again, and click it. I noticed that if I click on an mp3 I've already chosen from my own collection, it plays in preview but not in the show, so this has worked for me. Good luck.