• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Which Quality To Use?

bigcrushjake

Question

9 answers to this question

High quality. Then, when you are going to burn it, uncheck the burn to a DVD option, and put a check by the burn to an image (.iso) file. Give it a name and location. Click burn, and when all is done, open Video Copy and Convert, and burn that image file to a DVD.

Fit to disc will give a low quality end result.

i burned the .iso file to videos, opened video copy and convert but it wouldnt show up under videos. i opened my videos from my start menu and it was there as a roxio image.iso file like it was supposed to be. why wont it show up in the video copy and covert?

so im gonna try data-copy>choose image> image.iso (same file as above)> copy to dvd.

will that work just as good?

i burned the .iso file to videos, opened video copy and convert but it wouldnt show up under videos. i opened my videos from my start menu and it was there as a roxio image.iso file like it was supposed to be. why wont it show up in the video copy and covert?

so im gonna try data-copy>choose image> image.iso (same file as above)> copy to dvd.

will that work just as good?

Select the DVD Video Copy tab, then in the source panel select the small down arrow to display the full list of sources. Then select Browse to find your iso image file

Copying the iso file to DVD as data does not work.

Select the DVD Video Copy tab, then in the source panel select the small down arrow to display the full list of sources. Then select Browse to find your iso image file

Copying the iso file to DVD as data does not work.

actually i just tested the iso file to dvd as data and it works fine.

im trying the other way too.

my DVD is 1 hour 5 minutes. which quality should i use,, fit to disk or high quality?

whats the difference?

thanks

High quality. Then, when you are going to burn it, uncheck the burn to a DVD option, and put a check by the burn to an image (.iso) file. Give it a name and location. Click burn, and when all is done, open Video Copy and Convert, and burn that image file to a DVD.

Fit to disc will give a low quality end result.

Archived