Where did CD Audio on Creator Classic go!?!?!?

gratefulluke

Question

I swear, just a few days ago using EMC 8, I was using the CD Audio option in Creator Classic. Now it has disappeared! What is going on? How can I get this functionality in Creator Classic back?

I need this function because I am a musician who records in lossless WAV files and CD Audio in Creator Classic allowed me to turn off the transitions, etc. and overall was just a lot more comfortable than the CD Audio Wizard or whatever it is. Please help!

-Luke :)

5 answers to this question

I swear, just a few days ago using EMC 8, I was using the CD Audio option in Creator Classic. Now it has disappeared! What is going on? How can I get this functionality in Creator Classic back?

I need this function because I am a musician who records in lossless WAV files and CD Audio in Creator Classic allowed me to turn off the transitions, etc. and overall was just a lot more comfortable than the CD Audio Wizard or whatever it is. Please help!

-Luke :)

Music Disc Creator is where you make your audio cd's unless you're making a multi media disc. You can still rip cd's with CC but a standard audio disc can't be made with CC 8.

If you had v 7 or 7.5, it can be installed with v8 with no problems (except of course, only 1 instance of Drag to Disc can be installed).

Where is "Music Disc Creator"? I don't see that anywhere. What a pain in the neck EMC is becoming!

Music Disc Creator is where you make your audio cd's unless you're making a multi media disc. You can still rip cd's with CC but a standard audio disc can't be made with CC 8.

If you had v 7 or 7.5, it can be installed with v8 with no problems (except of course, only 1 instance of Drag to Disc can be installed).

Archived