• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Free file converter app

ggrussell

Question

9 answers to this question

I tried it and with my limited video ability I must have chosen some wrong options.I tried to convert an avi to dvd format and after I finished I tried to use MyDVD to get an iso and it wanted to re-render it.My bad probably.I'll try again when I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

No haven't tried it yet. Something I found on another forum. It does sound too good to be true with all the different formats. LOL I did download it, but haven't played with it yet. I don't need to do much converting since I work mostly in DV AVI. Just thought others here may need it like those with MP4, etc.

I gave a tv captured mpeg a try converting to xvid. I wasn't all that pleased. It took awhile but didn't seem to slow my system down :) however, while the final file was not horrible, it wasn't great. Still, it does seem to offer lots of tweaking choices.

I tried it and with my limited video ability I must have chosen some wrong options.I tried to convert an avi to dvd format and after I finished I tried to use MyDVD to get an iso and it wanted to re-render it.My bad probably.I'll try again when I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=SUPER_1

http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/143/59

You are welcome.

I have a question. Are those two 10k WD 74GB Raptors hooked up in a raid array, with sata 2 3GBS?

cdanteek

I wish I could answer your question, I am really not very knowlegeable about computers. :huh: When I bought this computer my son said that getting this set up was better and would be much faster. I will ask him and let you know. :) He is the techy in the family. :D

Archived