• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding Transitions To Production Causes It To Turn Green

rsc3

Question

I just purchased creator 2009. I was able to complet one video production successfully, but all of the subsequent ones have failed. I am able to capture the raw footage from my Canon HV 20, but each time that I begin to develop the production (specifically trying to add a transition), the video turns grean and runs at fast forward speed while the sound remains constant. Undoing will return the video to normal, but the error repeats when re-tried.

2 answers to this question

I switched the dot to software as you suggested and was able to complete a production.

thank you very much

One of the gurus has the same camera but he has not mentioned any issue like this. Please post your computer specs; especially your video card/chip information.

My bet is that it is insufficient for the editing you are doing or the drivers need to be updated from the manufacturer's web site. You may also want to make sure that you are using software render. In Video wave, go to the top menu, select tools then options then put the dot next to software.

I just purchased creator 2009. I was able to complet one video production successfully, but all of the subsequent ones have failed. I am able to capture the raw footage from my Canon HV 20, but each time that I begin to develop the production (specifically trying to add a transition), the video turns grean and runs at fast forward speed while the sound remains constant. Undoing will return the video to normal, but the error repeats when re-tried.

One of the gurus has the same camera but he has not mentioned any issue like this. Please post your computer specs; especially your video card/chip information.

My bet is that it is insufficient for the editing you are doing or the drivers need to be updated from the manufacturer's web site. You may also want to make sure that you are using software render. In Video wave, go to the top menu, select tools then options then put the dot next to software.

Archived