• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Recording Error

captax

Question

i just dl service pack 3 hoping it would fix my problem-but it didn't. i bought creator 2009 principally to copy data discs. i only have two drives a cd rom plextor px32tsi, and a dvd recording drive from hp. when it try to copy i get the error "one or mre recording devised are in use", hard to figure when you only have two. my other problem is a runtime error. from MICROSOFT VISUAL c++ RUNTIME LIBRARY.

Program es/Roxio Creator 2009/Roxio Central4/RoxioCentralFX.exe

R6025

Pure vitrual call

what ever that means.

appreciate any answers.

captax

4 answers to this question

i just dl service pack 3 hoping it would fix my problem-but it didn't. i bought creator 2009 principally to copy data discs. i only have two drives a cd rom plextor px32tsi, and a dvd recording drive from hp. when it try to copy i get the error "one or mre recording devised are in use", hard to figure when you only have two. my other problem is a runtime error. from MICROSOFT VISUAL c++ RUNTIME LIBRARY.

Program es/Roxio Creator 2009/Roxio Central4/RoxioCentralFX.exe

R6025

Pure vitrual call

what ever that means.

appreciate any answers.

captax

Do you have an old packet writing program on your computer? Those can give you that message. Look for something like Drag to Disc, InCD, DLA, etc. Remove it !

A packet writing program is one where you have to format a disc before you drag files to the disc.

I get the same Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error R6025, too. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get it when I'm trying to copy a CD. I found some notes in the Support questions that describe what to do (e.g. run msconfig and look for certain services and make sure they are enabled). I find the services but they are "stopped". When I try to start them I get an "access denied" error. So at this point, I'm stuck.

I get the same Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error R6025, too. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get it when I'm trying to copy a CD. I found some notes in the Support questions that describe what to do (e.g. run msconfig and look for certain services and make sure they are enabled). I find the services but they are "stopped". When I try to start them I get an "access denied" error. So at this point, I'm stuck.

Actually the advice is to STOP the Roxio entries - not to start them ;)

Need to follow the "Clean Install" process.

Creator 2009

XP: http://kb.roxio.com/content//kb/Creator/000206CR

Vista: http://kb.roxio.com/content//kb/Creator/000207CR

Archived